Our membership fees for new and current members are as follows:
- $40 (non-refundable, one time fee for new members applying to the pool)
- $525 (due within 10 days of membership acceptance with 2 options of payment)
- Option 1: Simply pay us the whole bond cost. This will make you a fully bonded member right away. You’ll get a bond certificate which makes you a part-owner of the club, and will be entitled to a refund of your bond payment upon leaving the club (subject to tendering requirements). Next year, you will only owe your annual dues, as the bond payment is a one-time payment. This is the usual and historical way of joining BFSC! For example, you want to join the club as a standard family, you pay $675 + $525 = $1,200.
- Option 2: Only pay 1/3 of the bond payment each of the next three years ($175 in years one, two, and three). This will make you a non-bonded member right away, but you won’t get your bond certificate (and hence you won’t become a part owner of the club) until after you have completed the bond-payment schedule. At that point, you will get your certificate and bonded member (owner) of the club. If you leave the pool prior to completing your bond payment schedule, you will not be entitled to a refund of any partial bond payments already made. In year four and in succeeding years, you will only be responsible for paying the annual dues. This is a new option we created to lessen the initial financial burden on new members of paying the bond and dues all at once! For example, you want to join the club as a standard family, you pay $675 + $175 = $850 in years one, two, and three.
2021 Annual Dues
One of the following membership plans (tax is already included):
- $675.00 Standard Family
- $564.00 Family with senior discount
- $610.00 Reduced membership (households of 2 or less)
- $498.00 Reduced membership with senior discount
2021 Late Fee Dues
For returning members, if your annual dues are not paid by April 15th, there will be late fees associated to your account when you do make your payment. Please make sure the payment is paid online by April 15th or if you send a check, to ensure your check is received before April 15th to avoid any late fees. Below is the schedule of late fees that will be applied to your account post April 15th:
- Between April 16th and April 30th, the late fee will be $50.00
- Between May 1st and May 29th, the late fee will be $100.00
- Between May 30th and the end of the pool season, the late fee will be $200.00
- $50 (credited to account if requirements met) [waived for new members for the 2021 season]
Individual Guest Passes are:
- $10.00 each
- a pack of five guests is $30.00
- a pack of ten guests is $50.00
You can purchase these in your account by clicking here.
Babysitter Passes are available through the Membership Chairperson, Dana Schneider, for a fee of $50.00. The pass belongs to the member family and may be used by more than one babysitter. Babysitter passes must be repurchased each year. New passes will be waiting for the member family at the guard desk.
Babysitter Info and FAQs
Definition: A babysitter (grandparent, nanny, non-family teenager) who is 15 years old or older and brings the member family’s child(ren) aged 14 and younger to the pool.
- Can I use a guest pass instead of a babysitter pass?
- No. Children 14 and under cannot sponsor a guest.
- Can my babysitter bring a friend/my children’s friend to the pool?
- No. Babysitters may not sponsor a guest.
If you are not planning on returning to the pool for the next season, please click here for more information on tendering your bond. We hope you enjoyed your time at our swim club.